[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Unstable control during thermal charging period with Ice storage tank.
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Unstable control during thermal charging period with Ice storage tank.
- From: "Zuo" <icesand@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 08:20:39 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 01:21:02 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1354263650; bh=cIoQNCmbjfPj4TSqZcveQKNJ/42F2JifJhC1VQYqUp8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Untawzej7ZlWEmZJOnU1JGV3ABsYvJk+12IfozxENz7JFV6TxpmXBqYGd0M6h+d3/m4s7yFhfoVJZRKgsuzJFndhLuGuQVlpi2FS2Vnm6iNmB+0Hos9IvnUZs+t31jGAhkMVgBa+dlDfI3AJ3i7exDJy9W3GCg7RI8N3NNS5bLE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=echo; d=yahoogroups.com; b=eA3LCgPDUWrv7XKi8ou+z3oCKQPcbLHzj2aR8LAjwZHYVAHgBCv8eY6pi5+EiMJX2LhtEdA+AeXbL/konOD83CEZIgKK222d98usiygEAUJXDYOyi6sT5MPqEXRvtGNYHM9qu01bqHn1KpJVYOuHcv3M5APIypmApevTlGVvu/U=;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I have composed a model with ice storage tank, but supecious fluctuations of chilled water flow as well as charging performance are detected. The problems are as below:
1. the primary chilled water pump has to be set to continous mode, otherwise the ice tank will never have any charging energy.
2. once this pump is under continous mode, fluctuations of the node parameters come about. For example, chiller evaporator inlet temperature changes from 7C to -5C every timestep. The low temperature tunoff manager has been used in this model.
Would you please help me find the possible solutions? Thank you all in advance and the idf file named "Thermal energy storage Test" has been uploaded to the files of this group.
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: