[EnergyPlus_Support] Directly input the value of annual electricity consumption

Hello all,

Iâ??m a new user of this program and I would be grateful if someone can assist me with the problem I encountered?

I want to use E+ package to do some modification on a typical house ((where I already know the annual amount of electricity it consumes)) by adding a Building Integrated Photovoltaic -BIPV- system and measuring how much it could produce energy. Then compare the consumption vs. production of electricity.

The problem is that I didnâ??t find a way to directly input the value of annual electricity consumption without going through designing all of the electric systems( e.g. HAVC, Lighting?etc)?!  is s there any way this could be applied?

Please can you advise me ?.

Thank you,

Regards,
Sarah  Al Jarallah