[EnergyPlus_Support] Algorithm HAMT problem with the equation

Hi all,
I'm using the HAMT algorithm of EnergyPlus and in the engineering reference documentation the equation 40 describe the theoretical model for the transfer of heat and moisture through a material.

I think there may be a mistake in the last term, it's not the temperature who must be but the pression. Not ? Somebody to confirm ?

Moreover I have a other question : I use this algoritm (HAMT) to compare measure and simulation in a wall at different section. In the wall the measure humidity has an amplitude during each day but the simulation result not and the result is contant during the period (1month). I have the same limite condition. In the simulation I require the temperature and the humidity exterior.
Somebody to explain me this difference ?

Clara Spitz