Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Problems with Zone:VentilationLWindandStackOpenArea

I have checked the engineering manual and it says adaptive model should incorporate ACH when mechanical ventilation is used and I checked the results and it does. However, when I use Zone:VentilationLWindandStackOpenArea to study natural ventilation, the ACH is not used. The convective heat transfer is important for calculating the heat transfer between wall and air, thus will dramatically influence the energy use when hybrid ventilation is used. I often find the E+ value of convective heat transfer coefficient is almost half or even smaller than the common value. I wonder if there is a way to fix this.