Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: infiltration report not generated

If you can used the EnergyPlus conversion utilities, your output variables would have been automatically converted as well.

The data behind those reports were calculated -- it's just the fact that the incorrect names were entered that they didn't get reported. The rest of the data should be fine.

On 2013-01-07 16:21, junegomez81 wrote:
Thank you very much for your help.

I exported my model from Ecotect to EnergyPlus and I didn't change
anything in the IDF regarding output reporting. I'm trying to do what
you have told me now...

Just one question. Does the fact that those reports haven't been
generated mean that the results I have (solar gains, fabric gains,
fabric losses...) are not completely right?