[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Help Review Energy Efficiency Measure List for ASHRAE 1651-RP
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Help Review Energy Efficiency Measure List for ASHRAE 1651-RP
- From: Jason Glazer <jglazer@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 15:04:29 -0600
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 14:04:24 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1357765461; bh=QXo0HXkk0xMdvp4JWbPZci777JoHfbGa9zvonFUifQk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Google-DKIM-Signature:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:Organization:User-Agent:To:X-Gm-Message-State:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:Content-Type; b=gG2co39Dl+kIdajKWNl6OFdkPiwFZb6LW4QW0I9doQj4ahP8+UFjIvBvcQbX6zBAgAxH+SyE1I7XVVkfvvp/CFHwjUd4fQq8MFodpZn0TMV64iulRSUI6xr1EyO/oF5mdp2XxL/RcZr+PtzWixq/Dq1fKQcQcyxNvQjPFupHPBw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=echoe; d=yahoogroups.com; b=jjSRIsR5+uwMmD0HveZX28eTdPmO94kH5/yPDDLPaWEhSVMaT6MNXteU0Oj3U4mtbNhp0bUXL5u0429MUbjaZrfqQVQ+u5/+xqcsvTasl/BG5lXpJtvFVl3ExHL4v+lWq4c4th2OmNwo2kMbhnALSofUYnBLp7tGxXbYTbCF6D4=;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: GARD Analytics
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130107 Thunderbird/17.0.2
For ASHRAE research project 1651-RP, we are trying to
assemble a comprehensive list of energy efficiency measures
that can be considered for new buildings covered by 90.1
except for renewables. The project is titled: "Development
of Maximum Technically Achievable Energy Targets for
Commercial Buildings (Ultra Low Energy Use Building Set)".
Later we will be looking for the combination of measures
that will result in the lowest possible energy consumption
for each building type using EnergyPlus.
Attached is a spreadsheet that describes the 320 energy
efficiency measures gathered to date along with a report
describing how the spreadsheet was assembled. The report
also recommends enhancements to EnergyPlus. After we finish
compiling the list, we will be choosing a subset of measures
Your help is requested to add measures that are missing from
the "EEMs" tab of the spreadsheet. Column A, the name of the
measure, and Column D, the description, are the most
important. When you add measures, if possible, please also
add a web or literature source that describes the measure on
the "References" tab. Your input on any other portion of
the spreadsheet is also welcome.
To learn more about how the list was assembled and the
meaning of each column, a conference call is scheduled for
Wednesday January 23 at 11am central. If you are interested
in attending, please let me know and I will send you the
Please feel free forward this email and attachment to others
who might be interested but please CC me when you do so I
can keep track of who has received it.
If you have suggestions, it would be most helpful if you
replied only to me with a revised version of the spreadsheet
attached containing additional rows at the bottom of each
tab with your input.
Please provide input no later than February 20, 2013.
Thank you for your help.
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair
Admin for onebuilding.org building performance mailing lists
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
Attachment not found:
Attachment not found: