Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] OS plugin for Sk etchUp

This forum is mainly for questions specific to EnergyPlus and related utilities such as EP-Launch, IDF Editor, Weather Converter and other components included in the EnergyPlus installer.

For support with the new OpenStudio tools, please either email openstudio@xxxxxxxx or visit the support forum at https://openstudio.nrel.gov/forum.

On 2013-01-13 16:22, marko.ignjatovic1980 wrote:
Hi all,

I have a problem and I am not sure how to correctly mirror the entire
model in Google SketchUp. I tried flipping and scaling. Everything is
OK until I close the file. When I import it back (whatever IDF or OSM
file) all zones are mixed up. For this research (one real settlement)
I created several buildings, and now, what seemed as easier part of
the job (copy and mirror), makes a problem. I would appreciate any
help. I am willing to send this idf file.