[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: OS plugin for SketchUp
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: OS plugin for SketchUp
- From: "academicryan" <azianzheep@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 23:33:29 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 16:33:39 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1358120018; bh=mLVwDgQkr2vZpnp1gKqRYuOWSFeoZLkxKQDBDAErMTE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Whd73nv+o/YlyaMKooYKLzfwkN056i+IDcbZ59opJJuPFDOhB8nkOYvHLoEfJDMa6/6z0Hfa3xnpPDuBhv6Uq9CQzaNgbLemvt0o0Tu6Rts2jiengbrX9NEUrDPweoWhMeD8+JCkSuoxy8BLnHAZuaE4ODkCj6UkfR7qxllcH/Q=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=echoe; d=yahoogroups.com; b=HU5gZvXIBdZHya85mXAi2Zw+WXtA0aZ6DNqTdq/tR2/Ffz1yRold1asKxoZfY1AW5ZFuza3YG+Q7FUBvSxc+PK0+cRb6UdT2t77IGMSMWW7xUDTBE0tfCgt6bdu1LOUHbHIZiLraKPoYPEwNvXOfP85w/mVgwGcDtCeM3AnGUqA=;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I successfully mirrored my model. The only trouble I had was that the wall surfaces didn't all flip and mirror properly. But I simply had to reverse the surface one by one and it was OK.
Send me the IDF and which plane you would like it flipped, I'll give it a go.
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "marko.ignjatovic1980" wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have a problem and I am not sure how to correctly mirror the entire model in Google SketchUp. I tried flipping and scaling. Everything is OK until I close the file. When I import it back (whatever IDF or OSM file) all zones are mixed up. For this research (one real settlement) I created several buildings, and now, what seemed as easier part of the job (copy and mirror), makes a problem. I would appreciate any help. I am willing to send this idf file.
> Best regards
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: