Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Turn off cooling

I opened the idf and saved it as a expidf.  Then saved it as an idf.  Should I open it again to see a change.  Is this the same as typing cntlL.
Under zone HVAC Controls and Thermostats I have Zone Control Thermostats defined with object type Thermostat dual setpoint.
Then I have ThermostatSetpointDualSetpoint with HeatingSetpoint and CoolingSetPoint selected.  I am not finding the cooling set point location.  Am I doing this right?  I searched in the expidf for coolingsetpoint in text editor.
Thanks for your help.
Carla

Sent from my iPhoneolen it