Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Ground temperature of Singapore

I just noticed that you said you've used the Slab program, but the results weren't believable. Slab is a simple 2-D conduction program.  You should check your inputs again, it sounds like you're not inputting the right deep ground temperature or building indoor air temperature.  I can't see how one can get a ground temperature of 17 C if all
the driving temperatures are way above that.
Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D
Moraga CA 94556