Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Ground temperature of Singapore

Ryan has said that those previous runs with Slab were done with the default indoor temperatures which were very low (13C for winter, 18.3 for summer) and appropriate only for buildings in northern climates.  Since the building is naturally ventilated, a more appropriate indoor temperature would be simply the outdoor air temperature, in which case you would probably see the same ground temperatures as on the weather file. Further iterations between E+ and Slab can be done, but that would definitely a 2nd or 3rd order effect.

Joe