[EnergyPlus_Support] DX Coil Warnings (again)

Dear Forum, Every time I model a DX coil system with a high percentage
of outdoor air, I receive a LOT of warnings like those shown below.  As
I understand them from discussion with the Help Desk, my part load
capacity curves are causing the coil discharge air to exceed saturation
(100%  relative humidity).  This can be corrected by what appears to be
a LOT of effort to tweak the curves - and I cannot justify expending
that effort. Have any of you  encountered the same problem?  Have you
found a simple solution? I can live with the warnings because I don't
think they adversely affect the results, but it is possible that the
GBCI reviewers will think I'm crazy or incompetent..... (Maybe they
already think that!)     *************  ** Warning ** Calculated
Relative Humidity out of range (PsyRhFnTdbWPb)    *************  **
~~~   **   This error occurred 1274130 total times;    *************  **
~~~   **   during Warmup 0 times;    *************  **   ~~~   **