[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Modeling Active Chilled Beams

Yes, that scheme sounds like what I would expect. If the scheme looks the same as that in the example file, then you should submit it to the helpdesk if it is not working to find out why. You may learn something valuable that you could then share with us here.
good luck,
Jean.