[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] The Airflow Network, Infiltration, and Mechanical Systems
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] The Airflow Network, Infiltration, and Mechanical Systems
- From: "samuel.brunswick" <samuel.brunswick@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 01:25:42 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 18:25:46 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1361496345; bh=tbFgRScL3fFBCqk37XxEUQa4zU5f59/bP65E5tuhZMM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=UvnhELqyMh8Lc5DEQ3bu2kqgGi2A9/qG4tugu5Y6b5UIKoJv8+QnHJ3E5KAAsPi/ggu6/DiudrguUzKUNhLmb4srDVRwgDHL8ZUcwYEkTFcPQpNd3Lrm94lNrFlQ+AQd7qswz91XsCW0uyIyerJa2s0+AbHcGW1hEeDLLdqEMr0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=echoe; d=yahoogroups.com; b=sK0PimVn4wHQWrHLKMKD8cgZ/TGO83G+IrO8OTCqMZMHWwo6Mw8qdDsONSv8VOzfPIVopr00g6dz2RngyZxYziRD75qEONBIGVuX3bVGmywm+KOYldKCT3ssQul0TJZnyomMYYWtkq8ZVcPfNSmRJ6UFYMaiNH7VxQE7GtBr1gM=;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I'm attempting to use the Airflow Network to model dynamic infiltration in my building. I'm using the "MultizoneWithoutDistribution" setting. The model has a VAV system and I'm wondering, will the Airflow Network take into account pressurization from the mechanical system when it calculates infiltration rates?
My hunch is that the AFN doesn't account for the mechanical system pressures, because I'm seeing increased infiltration rates during periods when the fan is on and I would think that the fan would give the building a positive pressure and thus the infiltration rates would decrease.
Anybody know for sure?
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: