Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Temporarily disable the conditioning

To turn off HVAC you could use the availability schedule, (1 for on and 0 for off)  then combine this ON/OFF with set-points on a schedule.    If this does not satisfy your control requirements than you could write an EMS script that reacts to the weather, zone or other variable with a sensor and control your system with an actuator.