[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How do I override a temperature sensor?

Hi, Griffith,

I have the same problem about the sensor reading overriding.I tried you suggestions.But I have some problems now.
1. What do you mean "separate the sensor and actuator"? How can I do that?
2. I used the "OUTDOOR AIR SYSTEM NODE"

EnergyManagementSystem:Actuator,
    OAT_Sensor_Mod,          !- Name
    Outdoor Air System Node, !- Actuated Component Unique Name
    VAV SYS 1 OUTSIDE AIR INLET,  !- Actuated Component Type
    Drybulb Temperature;          !- Actuated Component Control Type

However, E+ gave me the error said:

Severe  ** Invalid Actuated Component Type =VAV SYS 1 OUTSIDE AIR INLET
   **   ~~~   ** Entered in EnergyManagementSystem:Actuator=OAT_SENSOR_MOD
   **   ~~~   ** Component Type not found
   **   ~~~   ** Review .edd file for valid component types.
   ** Severe  ** Invalid Actuated Component Unique Name =OUTDOOR AIR SYSTEM NODE
   **   ~~~   ** Entered in EnergyManagementSystem:Actuator=OAT_SENSOR_MOD
   **   ~~~   ** Component Unique key name not found
   **   ~~~   ** Review edd file for valid component names.
   ** Severe  ** Invalid Actuated Component Control Type =DRYBULB TEMPERATURE
   **   ~~~   ** Entered in EnergyManagementSystem:Actuator=OAT_SENSOR_MOD
   **   ~~~   ** Control Type not found
   **   ~~~   ** Review edd file for valid component control types.

Could you please take a look for me?

Thanks very much.

Xiwang Li