[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Question obout NREL OPENSTUDIO: Mechanical Ventilation in Object Inspector

Luis thanks for the response.
The only problem to what you are suggesting is that the option ZoneVentilation:DesgnFlowRate isn't available in the OS Sketchup plug-in nor in the OS application. If i use the EnergyPlus IDF EDITOR then there is no problem because i know how to work in the default environment of e+ and create the entire model. I understand that the OS:DesignSpecification:OutdoorAir option is used when you are going to simulate also the HVAC system in the energy model (NREL OS environment),but if you are going to use the IdealLoads HVAC system for the simulation the ventilation flow rates requirements must be entered somehow. Still there must be a connection between the two OS:DesignSpecification:OutdoorAir & ZoneVentilation:DesgnFlowRate in order to simulate in the OS environment.
I have also posted the same question in the NREL OPENSTUDIO FORUM.
Antonis