Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] I want to convert for EnergyPlus weather data that you created for the ESP-r

Koji,

Yes, you would need a *.DEF file with the same name as your data file.
I've created one and tested it on another data set with the same input format and it seems to work (see attached).  Please note that  there seems to be a mistake in your longitude, and that you're missing the WMO station number, elevation and time zone, which I've taken from my station listing for the whole world.

Joe
Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D