Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] outputting surface temperature

This seems like a very bad idea. Either your wall is 1D or your interested in average results if you want to use E+. If your interested in temperature distribution across the wall then you need to use a 2D or 3D tool. You cannot capture the effects of temperature variation with a1D tool like E+ except in a very average way by correcting using a multidimensional tool. Suggest for 2D use Therm. For 3D there are many good finite element tools pick one.