[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Modeling Heating w/ "Chilled" Beams
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Modeling Heating w/ "Chilled" Beams
- From: "luke_dorna" <luke.dorna@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 20:44:37 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 14:44:40 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1363985079; bh=OYMirCVibmfbgrCTyu341oE/kIjYlw3EHMZ/NIbtgbQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=iP/22NttKToLsUnJvI9Df4CUFKXdfnBmAwQkwed/O8AuNpwFt/C07RWluynS82241tzUBr0ljIZmki2CuLyjd1SfjZGNRA1LGYORg9sei5LswLWAjFlmjznlyfQujCNEYj3KNG0gH+SI693le7zW53UeiUP3ynzOUUtUktpPk6g=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=echoe; d=yahoogroups.com; b=bI++dVd1rrm/feo5tm8zhGz4uPzFo55IWdVVRg0ClJ56Y/ld9yMZEG8FFmO21KTD2K/FeftY5p0lKqld5qTA7S17Wtf17aAsZ773lsJpNbWtYfZ4VRmrrCsPhqWG4sc5f1VP9EhClQuBmh+nmneKfyAL674sPlc9vCQtE6T/4D4=;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I am currently modeling an office space with active chilled beams. I was using the AirTerminal:SingleDuct:ConstantVolume:CooledBeam object with baseboard radiant to pick up the heating load. However, the designers have opted to remove the baseboard radiant and go with dual mode "chilled beams" that will also do the zone heating.
Does anyone know a way to model chilled beam in heating mode, or do I need to move to the four pipe induction unit as a substitute? I don't think the induction unit accounts for the convective induction portion of the active chilled beam design.
I was also thought of using a mixed water loop to attach the beams to, I'm pretty sure putting a chiller and boiler on the same loop won't end well for me.
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: