Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Simple EMS function help required

Also,  you can report CO2 Equilivents with the following objects>>

Environmental Impact Factors
District Heating Efficiency 0.3
District Cooling COP 3.0
Steam Conversion Efficiency 0.25
Total Carbon Equivalent Emission Factor From NOx 80.7272
Total Carbon Equivalent Emission Factor From CH4 6.2727
Total Carbon Equivalent Emission Factor From CO2 0.2727

Fuel Factors
Existing Fuel Resource Name NaturalGas Electricity
Units of Measure m3 kg
Energy per Unit Factor
Source Energy Factor 1.0 3.101
Source Energy Schedule Name
CO2 Emission Factor 50.23439 242.67192
CO2 Emission Factor Schedule Name
CO Emission Factor 3.51641E-02 1.51197E+03
CO Emission Factor Schedule Name
CH4 Emission Factor 9.62826E-04 1.60017E-03
CH4 Emission Factor Schedule Name
NOx Emission Factor 4.18620E-02 4.74004E-01
NOx Emission Factor Schedule Name
N2O Emission Factor 9.20964E-04 3.64134E-03
N2O Emission Factor Schedule Name
SO2 Emission Factor 2.51172E-04 5.83874E-01
SO2 Emission Factor Schedule Name
PM Emission Factor 3.18151E-03 7.29822E-03
PM Emission Factor Schedule Name
PM10 Emission Factor 2.38613E-03 7.23699E-03
PM10 Emission Factor Schedule Name
PM2.5 Emission Factor 7.95378E-04 6.12291E-05
PM2.5 Emission Factor Schedule Name
NH3 Emission Factor 0 9.56430E-05
NH3 Emission Factor Schedule Name
NMVOC Emission Factor 2.30241E-03 4.36770E-03
NMVOC Emission Factor Schedule Name
Hg Emission Factor 1.08841E-07 1.62537E-06
Hg Emission Factor Schedule Name
Pb Emission Factor 2.09310E-07 0
Pb Emission Factor Schedule Name
Water Emission Factor 0 1.26003
Water Emission Factor Schedule Name
Nuclear High Level Emission Factor 0 0
Nuclear High Level Emission Factor Schedule Name
Nuclear Low Level Emission Factor 0 0
Nuclear Low Level Emission Factor Schedule Name

Then using a standard output variable for one of the many CO2 reporting features.