[EnergyPlus_Support] Simulation of earth tube and thermal comfort

Dear fellows,

I am  simulating a house with an Earth tube system and I have two doubts regarding the outputs:

1)      The variable “Earth Tube Zone Inlet Air Temperature” has the following definition: This is the temperature of the air entering the zone after passing through the earth tube. I have 03 zones using one earth tube each with the same dimensions (length, diameter, thickness, etc..) but a curve of this variable for a summer design day shows differences in values (=/- 1 °C) and also in behavior.  Should this variable have the same values and behavior for all 03 zones?

2)      I am evaluating the thermal comfort of the house using the adaptive thermal comfort model  and using as output the variable “ASHRAE55AdaptiveComfort at 80% Acceptability Limits”. In some hours of the summer design day calculation I am getting values 0,25. What does it mean? I ask that  because I understood that if the variable is 0 is out of the limits , 1 is within the limits and -1 is not applicable.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Alberto Hernandez Neto