Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Locking the Energy+.idd - of interest to Interface Developers

Saludos,
Anderson

Em 27/03/2013, às 16:44, Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

We are locking down the Energy+.idd for the April 2013 (V8) release of EnergyPlus.

I have placed a zip file on Dropbox.  Let me know if you are interested in getting the link.  (Private email preferred)

The contents are:

Energy+.idd  - current V8.0.0.006 IDD -- while the version number may/will change, unless we have a severe, severe problem, the contents will remain.
Report Variables V7-2-0 to V8-0-0.csv - massive renaming effort for this release.  ~2800 changes in variable names
SpecialREADME-RenamingIssues.pdf - a little more on some of the formatting in the report variables change spreadsheet
ObjectStatus.xls - status of changed objects (keyword changes are not covered in this)
VariableNameListAudit.xls - listing of ALL output variables in EnergyPlus -- along with location in source, object name reference, units, Zone/HVAC, Sum/Average
Rules7-2-0-to-8-0-0.xls - Rules for changes in objects

Let me know if you have questions or problems.

Linda
EnergyPlus Development Team