Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] CFT or finite differences?

If you're not considering phase-change materials , I think the CTF method is perfectly fine.  The only limitation of the CTF or any other response factor method is that the material thermal properties are assumed to be constant.

Joe
Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D