[EnergyPlus_Support] CR LF line endings

Dear All,

I am currently generating 30 thousand files using Matlab.

Import X.idf > change different parameters > export X1.idf, X2.idf, ...X30000.idf

I have gone through the suggestions on the support group for:  "Unix file format file detected Please convert the file with a text editor to have CR LF line endings" already and cannot find a solution for my issue.

I have a text editor that converts Unix file format to DOS one by one, so as you can imagine converting all 30 thousand files is not feasible.

I am wondering if anyone can help me sort this out at the initial level. Is there something that I can do to my original X.idf file so that the outputs from Matlab have CR LF line endings?

When I open the X.idf file before importing it into Matlab, it works fine and there are no issues with it after I generate the other 30 thousand files either. So that leads me to believe that I have no problem with X.idf but the outputs from Matlab have issues.

Any help will be appreciated.

Sincerely yours'
Niraj
--