Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] CCP climatic cooling potential

You might check out climate consultant.

http://www.energy-design-tools.aud.ucla.edu/tools/Climate54b5.exe

http://www.energy-design-tools.aud.ucla.edu/papers/ASES09-Milne.pdf

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951