[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] CCP climatic cooling potential
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] CCP climatic cooling potential
- From: "regen555" <ap@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 01:08:36 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 19:08:40 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1365556119; bh=PheuNVTQNEEnhccMTLNWENwmE8ED6FBfiU3ZV5VygaY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=OonVtp6wyLt0oIjXE67ItzU98KdY9+2/WBrABvIP5nYT06B427ysiQO1CQgrO3LUyVEesfkzoe1BHPXJbVzPaEpVexFTeZQeIdSITR4u8noDKLxQeAz8gvZXZsOU/aeub33N5gED3SwpcgNT7tlDFyKySo/SjReV1Gd7d51pV0s=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=echoe; d=yahoogroups.com; b=gY3W7RqtsuXiw9rGY2sCGOGx1qOCV589kqFx1zLn00EQSBxyo4CVZeyiRGJkjrN5my8xOIZrsF4ZsjC3Jknje4lwn93X1ObX7tH9pkVOyfi4Jyk2R3o8LmvWCILgoW298k5hxBDvL+NemPiXnrLTXy05kIKJOwnDfC4+0t8Mbxo=;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
This may be off topic, so you can contact me privately.
I am trying to build up a plot as shown on the last page of:
Climatic potential for passive cooling of buildings by night-time ventilation in Europe
N. Artmann, H. Manz and P. Heiselberg
Applied Energy, 2007, vol. 84, issue 2, pages 187-201
I have an EPW file for my location. However my question is how should one go about doing the summation of all the CCP (= degree-hours) per night please? I can open up the EPW in Excel, then superimposed the sine wave oscillation for the room temperature.. and then?
Any help is sincerely appreciated..!
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: