Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] DoubleFacade

If you defined the double wall as a construction with a large air gap, you can use the WindowProperty:AirflowControl to ventilate the cavity in one of the below configurations. If you modeled each cavity as a separate zone you have more flexibility in defining the air pathways by considering them supply or return plenums

Inline image 1