[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: DoubleFacade

I think that the best way is to split your double facade on a number of vertical zones with an air node model on these zones ( the common walls should be air).
This way you can simulate the wind induced forces (you have to know the Cp) and the buoyancy forces. It's a quite complex model.

If you model it as a vertical wall or Tromb wall or thermal chimney see the limitation on the convection coefficient that uses according the Reinold and Rayleigh number...(in practice the distance between the facade and the the external wall)

hope it helps

Regards