[EnergyPlus_Support] Result diffences for an old model - Advice needed

Dear All,

I'm facing an issue i have been trying to sort out for 2 days.

Last september, i ran a serie of simulations ( 1 baseline + app. 30+ variant models) with one unique epw file using E+ 7.0
My computer was a i5 4Go of Ram + win7 32b)
I checked the Outdoor dry buld variable and outdoor air relative humidity. For all my files i got for Jan 01 01:00:00 22.5° and 74 %HR for exemple.

Since then, i changed my computer (i7 + 16Go Ram + Win8 64b).
I simulate my old models and never get the same results i got in september for inside opérative temperature. I checked the .epw file, was exactly the same, model was the same, only converted from 7.0 to 7.2.

I realised that the outdoor dry buld was not the same as in september.
Difference in outdoor dry buld ranges fom 0 to 2degres which is huge.
For exemple i get for Jan 01 01:00:00 20.41° 86.33 %HR.
All lines are differents. Zone results also...

Then I investigated some options:

-maybe it is the computer config: tested on 3 different computers (different config, win7, win8, winXP) NO - I GET THE SAME RESULTS Jan 01 01:00:00 20.41° 86.33 %HR

-maybe it is the E+ version: tested on 6.0, 7.0 32bits, 7.2 32bits, 8.0 64bits and on different computer, NO - I GET THE SAME RESULTS Jan 01 01:00:00 20.41° 86.33 %HR

-maybe it is the epw file, i missmatched something in september or whatsoever, I tested all the files i had since i started working with E+ and still can duplicate the error, I can't get the results i had in september,

-maybe it is the model: tried with other model i simulated last year with the same epw file, i get the same difference in results. from Jan 01 01:00:00 22.5° and 74 %HR in SEPTEMBER to  Jan 01 01:00:00 20.41° 86.33 %HR TODAY for any file simulated with the epw. I can also duplicate the difference with other epw file

Well i think i have tried all i could but still can't duplicate the results I had in september with all my old models (even from different projets).

I do more rely on the new results now that I have managed to duplicate on different computer and E+ versions, but that would mean that all my results from last year were wrong.

Well, I don't know what to think. I did not find anything on the forum posts about this,

Hope you can help me to understand what happened with my former computer.

Thanks in advance,

Max