From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ivan Mezzacapa
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:32 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Fatal Error: HotWaterSystem

Sorry, i forget this.

The fatal error is:

** Severe  ** GetFirstBranchInletNodeName: BranchList="BOILER_PUMP HW DEMAND SIDE BRANCHES", Branch="BOILER_PUMP HW DEMAND INLET BRANCH" not a valid Branch Name

   ** Severe  ** GetPlant/CondenserLoopData: PlantLoop="BOILER_PUMP HOT WATER LOOP", Invalid condition.

   **   ~~~   ** The inlet node of the first branch in the Demand Side Branch List Name=BOILER_PUMP HW DEMAND SIDE BRANCHES

   **   ~~~   ** is not the same as the Demand Side Inlet Node Name=BOILER_PUMP HW DEMAND INLET

   ** Severe  ** GetFirstBranchInletNodeName: BranchList="BOILER_PUMP HW DEMAND SIDE BRANCHES", Branch="BOILER_PUMP HW DEMAND INLET BRANCH" not a valid Branch Name

   **   ~~~   ** Branch List Inlet Node Name=Invalid Node Name

   **   ~~~   ** Branches in a BRANCH LIST must be listed in flow order: inlet branch, then parallel branches, then outlet branch.

   **  Fatal  ** GetPlant/CondenserLoopData: Errors found in processing input. Preceding conditions cause termination.

   ...Summary of Errors that led to program termination:

   ..... Reference severe error count=5

   ..... Last severe error=GetFirstBranchInletNodeName: BranchList="BOILER_PUMP HW DEMAND SIDE BRANCHES", Branch="BOILER_PUMP HW DEMAND INLET BRANCH" not a valid Branch Name

   ************* Warning:  Node connection errors not checked - most system input has not been read (see previous warning).

   ************* Fatal error -- final processing.  Program exited before simulations began.  See previous error messages.

I don't know why. Thanks for your helpness.

Téc. Ivan Mezzacapa

Desenhista Projetista  de Ar Condicionado / Consultor de Eficiência Energética em Ar Condicionado

Celular: (11)9963-9326