Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Need help to define Airflow Network

Suggest you use the non-AFN objects such as zonemixing and infiltration and or zone ventilation objects, whilst switching the AFN off. When AFN is simulated these more basic objects are off. So you can easily switch back and forth and compare.

Check out the example files if you are new at building AFNs. Start with a simple 2 zone model to practice.

Sent from my iPhone