Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Zone Temperature Peaks too Early

There might be a slight mix-up about the original model mentioned by Jeff.  Since that model was done in EnergyPlus, I don't think any supposed problems of DOE-2
in handling solar radiation at low angles would apply.   Having said that, this is the first I've heard of DOE-2 having such a problem, so could you (Jason) inform me  about it (preferably offline since it doesn't have anything to do with EnergyPlus...)?

The difficulty I have with exploring thermal bridging is that wouldn't it tend to quicken even more the time of the peak?

Having exhausted the other proposed remedies, I would like to get back to the modeling of the slab foundation.

Joe
Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D