To: energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: anniemarston@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 21:07:41 +0000
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Identifying the cooling energy use of individual zones

Thanks Brent,

That is good to know! I saw that there is Zone Radiant HVAC Cooling Energy which I am hoping includes the energy used in the chilled ceilings.

Annie

To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: brent.griffith@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 15:05:25 -0600

Also one more question, I see the zone system sensible cooling has changed to Zone Air System Sensible Cooling Rate, does this mean that this doesn't take into account radiant cooling energy in the zone?

Yes, that name was changed to better clarify what it really includes.  It is the sum of conditioning provided by zone inlet nodes and never did include radiant cooling.