[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How to integrate the simulation model with the real data

There is no meaning in integrating any measured data into EPlus simulation without the complete set of environment data.

EPlus only has one value for a large wall, for example.  Where do you place the sensor to get the wall temperature?

Dr. Ooi has investigate many cases in his PhD research.  Local weather data helped to provide some results.

What you should do is to find a day in the weather file which has the same (as near as possible for three OD temperature) condition as the day and time when the measurements were make and then compare the values.  This was done by curve matching using the resultViewer.

Hope this help
Dr.Li.