Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: spectral composition of solar radiation

Would the shadow calculation method & frequency as well as the diffuse modeling algorithm effect this?

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951