RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Solar Domestic Hot Water Problem

Thanks!

could not solve the problem. I do not understand how I schedule it.

In the case of my project, I need to store the water in the tank with 49°. If this starts to cool too much, the gas heating is triggered.

That I am not able to do.

 Have some data in this example file that could be changed to do this?

Técg. Ivan Mezzacapa

Projetista  de Ar Condicionado / Consultor de Eficiência Energética em Ar Condicionado

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ivan.mezzacapa
Celular: (11)9963-9326