Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] G3.1.3.11: Primary pumps for chillers

Billy,

Switch out the primary pump with a headered pump bank (they are in parallel). The relevant object is:

HeaderedPumps:ConstantSpeed

be sure to search the idf for instances of the pump:constantspeed that you are replacing...

you need to replace the pump object and the reference to the pump in the branch object.

-Jason