RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Solar Domestic Hot Water Problem

Hi George,

i solve this with differential thermostat, high temperature turn off and on. This is in the availability manager.

I used these objects and modified setpoint to turn on my heater when the solar system pump turn off.

Regards,

Técg. Ivan Mezzacapa

Projetista  de Ar Condicionado / Consultor de Eficiência Energética em Ar Condicionado

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ivan.mezzacapa
Celular: (11)9963-9326

When i have a new problem, i will send to you. This problem was solved.