Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Program/script/method to find total building height

Great use of grep/cut  Edwin!   I have to do a few mods since I'm running UnxUtils under Windows and don't have awk, but your grep/cut is a short one-liner to extract the max values.

Figuring out the number of floors is messy because you need to lump plenum spaces with room spaces.

Thanks for posting!

Ralph

Ralph Muehleisen, Ph.D., P.E., LEED AP, FASA, INCE Bd. Cert.
Principal Building Scientist, Argonne National Laboratory
Adjunct Associate Professor, Illinois Institute of Technology
muehleisen@xxxxxxxxx
cel:708-655-9954  fax:815-301-6757