Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Internal Partitions do not participate in blocking solar radiation?

I have tried using an incredibly small convective coefficient and have been getting severe errors, however I havent tried using an IRTransparent wall yet. I might actually try doing that. Thank you Jean for this idea. I had not thought about it yet.
I will try it. Thank you Linda too for lending your expertise. Any other innovative ideas are more than welcome.

Sincerely yours'
Niraj Poudle