RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Error: Heating Load is Zero

Good morning Jean.

yes, it's a big model.

I checked what you told me and I think I was wrong.

What is happening, is that my simulation generates a big number of hours set point not met (cooling), and the system is set to autosize.

I thought the heating loads the program shows me in the error report, were the internal loads in the area and hvac was not working.

Técg. Ivan Mezzacapa

Projetista  de Ar Condicionado / Consultor de Eficiência Energética em Ar Condicionado

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ivan.mezzacapa
Celular: (11)9963-9326