[EnergyPlus_Support] Can parametrics objects be used within EMS?

Hi all,

I am trying to do sensitivity analysis of my model. I generated sample for input vector(s), and figured that the easiest way is to use Parametrics within E+. In my model I modeled simple boiler control using EMS. It worked fine when I had only design values. Now, i tried inserting objects from parametric runs, but E+ collapses. In addition I am giving part of IDF file.

Sincerely

Marko

Schedule value varied by EMS

Schedule:Compact,
    HW LOOPSCHEDULE,         !- Name
    Temperature,             !- Schedule Type Limits Name
    Through: 12/31,          !- Field 1
    For: Weekdays WinterDesignDay,  !- Field 2
    Until: 24:00,            !- Field 3
    =$SuppT,                 !- Field 4
    For: AllOtherDays,       !- Field 5
    Until: 24:00,            !- Field 6
    45;                      !- Field 7

EMS Sensor

EnergyManagementSystem:Sensor,
    OutsideAirSensor,        !- Name
    Environment,             !- Output:Variable or Output:Meter Index Key Name
    Outdoor Dry Bulb;        !- Output:Variable or Output:Meter Name

EMS Actuator

EnergyManagementSystem:Actuator,
    ControlValve,            !- Name
    HW LOOPSCHEDULE,         !- Actuated Component Unique Name
    Schedule:Compact,        !- Actuated Component Type
    Schedule Value;          !- Actuated Component Control Type

EMS Program Calling mng

EnergyManagementSystem:ProgramCallingManager,
    HWSupplyTemp Control,    !- Name
    BeginTimestepBeforePredictor,  !- EnergyPlus Model Calling Point
    HWSupplyTemperatureControl;  !- Program Name 1

EMS Program

EnergyManagementSystem:Program,
    HWSupplyTemperatureControl,  !- Name
    IF (OutsideAirSensor < (0 - 12.0)),  !- Program Line 1
    SET ControlValve==$SuppT,!- Program Line 2
    ELSEIF (OutsideAirSensor > 12.0),  !- A4
    SET ControlValve=45.0,   !- A5
    ELSE,                    !- A6
    SET ControlValve=((1/12)*(22.5-(0.5)*$SuppT))*OutsideAirSensor+((0.5)*($SuppT+45),  !- A7
    ENDIF;                   !- A8

Parametric

Parametric:SetValueForRun,
    $SuppT,                  !- Name
    64.3905;                 !- Value for run 1