[EnergyPlus_Support] Zone Energy Recovery Ventilator object

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone can help me debug a project.  I am attempting to model a simple single zone residential unit with a four pipe fancoil and ERV in a heating dominated climate (Toronto, Canada).  I am attempting to use the ZoneHVAC:EnergyRecoveryVentilator and controller objects for this.

In the eso file, my heat exchanger is showing what I would expect - recovering heat in the winter, and cooling in the summer.  However, the identical 'StandAlone ERV' reports show that it is having almost the exact opposite effect - as if the words 'Heating' and 'Cooling' have been switched in the report names.  Has anyone seem this, and am I right that it is a problem with the reports and not necessarily the model? I know there are problems with the standalone ERV in the SVG diagram for ex.

Aside from this, my yearly simulation is showing much more cooling than I would expect compared to heating - about double the GJ.  I would not expect this for Toronto even with an ERV, and it does look like the ERV is recovering quite a bit of heating.

In summary I have about ~7.5 GJ of cooling, ~3.5 GJ of heating, and an additional ~8.5 GJ of recovered heat from the ERV.  I know the ERV is not that efficient in reality, with an input sensible effectiveness around 68%.  Has anyone ever come across an ERV overstating savings?

Thanks in advance!