[EnergyPlus_Support] Express Building Energy Simulation Service

Dear Client:

Berkeley Building Research and Technologies (BBRT) provides professional and quick building energy simulation services with high quality assurance. We offers two types of services:  one week standard service, 48 hours express service. In addition to the building energy models. we will also deliver a report with inputs and outputs of simulation . The standard report includes building description, a snap shoot of building geometry, monthly energy consumption, and yearly energy breakdown.

Try the service and see how our passion and expertise can influence and enhance your energy efficient building design.

Berkeley Builidng Research and Technologies (BBRT)
Berkeley, California
Email: info@xxxxxxx

BBRT is an independent and impartial research, consulting company specialized in building energy simulation. The mission of BBRT is to simulate, facilitate, and accelerate the use of building simulation tools for energy efficient building design and operation.