Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Zone Loads

Hi,
just a quick question, does the sum of all these variables individually output match the system output at steady state conditions when the temperature set points are met?

I am on the same boat as you too on this issue, if we were to extract the same information for a purchased air simulation without including a HVAC system, then using zone HVAC doesn't make sense right? You got any ideas for that?

sorry I did not have any answers, but just more questions along the same lines!

thanks!