RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Long Term Weather Data Predictions

Can’t give you an example (and wouldn’t try – too many uncertainties in short- and long-term for any climate model to be accurate)… but the climate does change with time.  Design conditions in the ASHRAE Handbook are changing (increasing).  From page 14.6 of the ASHRAE 2013 Fundamentals:

Climatic design conditions in this chapter are generally similar to

those in previous editions, because similar if not identical analysis

procedures were used. There are some differences, however,

owing to a more recent period of record (generally 1986-2010

versus 1982-2006). For example, when compared to the 2009 edition,

99.6% heating dry-bulb temperatures have increased by

0.31°F on average, and 0.4% cooling dry-bulb temperatures have

increased by 0.18°F on average. Similar trends are observed for

other design temperatures. The root mean square differences are

0.74°F for the 99.6% heating dry-bulb values and 0.70°F for 0.4%

cooling dry-bulb.