[EnergyPlus_Support] modeling chilled water loop with primary/secondary loop

I am trying to model a chilled water plant.

On the supply side, there are two identical chillers in parallel, the chillers are constant flow type. In the PlantLoop object, I have specified the load distribution scheme to be "sequential".

The primary pump is a headered pump with two identical constant flow pumps in the bank. Each pump supplys the nominal flow rate for a single chiller. In the "flow sequencing control scheme" of the headered pump, I am using "sequential".

The questions are:

1. In order to have sequenced chiller operation. In the "PlantEquipmentOperation:Cooling", do I need to specify a load range that only one chiller operats and another load range that both chillers operate? I thought that since I have specified "sequential" load distribution, it should automatically do so.

2. For the headered primary pump, I assume that when only one chiller operates, one of the pumps in the headered pump bank will be off. But that does not seem to be the case, when only one chiller operates, the pump still provides twice the flow rate, how do I have the pump flow follow the chiller sequence?

Thanks,

TW