Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Phase Change Material

Jeff,
Please let me know how this works out for you. We can also provide products for your project, and I can review your model and help you specify products for projects. Lastly, I do have other example files I can dig up as well.

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951