Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Converting ASHRAE IWEC to EPW

The weather utility program on the EnergyPlus web site should work perfectly fine in converting the CSV weather files on the ASHRAE DVD (!) to EPW.   In fact, that is how I routinely convert all my weather files in that format (*IW2.CSV) to *.EPW.  Since the weather converter program does not recognize the *.CSV format as a standard file format (although it's virtually identical to the TMY3 *.CSV format upon which it's based), you will need to create a *.def file.  I don't have time right now to search or recreate that *.def file, but I will send you the converted EPW via separate e-mail.

Joe
(contractor for ASHRAE RP-1477 that created the ASHRAE DVD)
Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D
Moraga CA 94556